Want to stay at the Virginia Beach Fishing Center?
Here is the information you will need to make a reservation for dockage.
Dockage: $2.00- $4.00 per foot, per night and up
Electricity is NOT included in the nightly rate
(we do have splitters to loan out, if needed. However, we do require a small deposit that will be refunded when returned)
Dockage: $25.00 per foot and up
Electricity: either, metered electric or daily rate, depending on length of stay
Please contact the Marina Office and ask for Ryan or John
- Conveniently located just 200 yards from the mouth of the Atlantic Ocean
- Slips available for vessels up to100’ in length
- Only marina with separate annex for vessels with heights exceeding 28’
- Fuel, water and electricity available in all slips
- Dock hand on call 24 hours a day
- Private restrooms with showers reserved for transient guests
- Beer, Ice, Bait, Tackle, and more available for purchase
- Walking distance from numerous restaurants, hotels and more!
Hours of Operation:
Summer: 7:00 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Winter: 7:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
VHF: Channel 16
We’ll see you when you get in!